Friday, January 29, 2010

Cold, cold 10.3 mile run this morning. Not much wind, but the temp was -8. Ran the route I've run the last couple of Mondays--Mayowood, Lenwood Drive, Merrihills, Mayowood, home. It was quite slow. My legs are feeling sluggish today. Tomorrow morning there won't be time for a workout before heading up to Edina (8 am registration, 8:30 start). After the race director's conference, I will have lunch with my son Eric, run an errand or two and then head home in time to deliver a meal to Laura Lenz and Todd Rowekamp and family. They bought it at the Lace-Up Against Breast Cancer silent auction last year. Pork tenderloin, roasted veggies, salad, caramelized onion dip, butternut squash soup, walnut bread (me) and chocolate/mint chip ice cream cake. Then I have some cookies to bake for Sunday and Monday (I baked two batches today and 2 loaves of Walnut Bread). It's a regular bake-a-thon.





Haven't eaten a bite of any of it. : )

We could still use some course marshals at Lace-Up on 2/14. If you can volunteer, please contact Sarah Shonyo at shonyo.sarah@gmail.com Thank you so much!!

Short but sweet today. : )

G'night.

No comments: