Friday, June 13, 2008


Free Clipart

Happy Father's Day a bit early to all the dad's out there. Hope your loved ones treat you to a special day. That includes my wonderful dad who lives down in Florida. Love him to pieces. And my wonderful husband ... I think he deserves his favorite treat--chocolate cake with chocolate frosting.

I'm not a bit superstitious so I won't say anything about it being Friday the 13th today. It's just another day. And I'm glad it's the end of the week. I've not had more than an hour or so free each day all week. I'm ready to tackle the clutter in this house ...

I've recruited Judy Weller and Suzanne LaPalm (and working on one other) to run the Wild Goose Chase 30K out in Milan, MN on August 2. All my relatives live out that direction. It looks to be very small and low-key and that's just what I'm looking for this year. Should be a fun little girls' get-away.

I'll be running with the Off-Season Striders (including Ann-Kristin Gjertsen!) on Saturday and running the trails at Oxbow on Sunday morning with Judy Weller, Lynn Saari and possibly Ann-Kristin and Espen. If you'd like to join us, give me a holler and I'll give you the low down. It's great that there's a chance we'll have a dry weekend.

My friend Kathy left me the biggest rhubarb I've ever seen! She also left me a bag of fresh asparagus from her garden (she lives on a farm outside Chatfield). Wonderful stuff. I believe there will be rhubarb something or other being produced in my kitchen in the near future.



Spotted running up in Fox Hill last night as I was returning home from the RTC board meeting, Tom Woo. My camera is always at the ready!

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: