Sunday, December 4, 2011

Lorie Line!!

My friend Jeanne and I have been going to the annual Lorie Line "holiday extravaganza" for many, many years. I guess it's become a tradition for us. And this afternoon we continued the tradition with another wonderful couple of hours being entertained by the talented pianist and her musicians. She puts on such a good show, and the costuming is nothing short of amazing.







After the show we went to Chester's for dinner. And guess who walked by and stopped to chat with us for about 5 minutes? Lorie Line!!


I look AWFUL in this picture. But it was so much fun to chat with her. She's very personable. We talked about bells, the grind of touring, working out, the Chopin piece she played (10 on a scale of 10 she said), our ages, our arms at our ages, ... Girl talk. And it was fun. : )

So that followed a shift at JCPenney which followed a shift all day yesterday which followed a shift Friday and Thursday ... You get the picture. I'm working a lot. Coming up, shifts until midnight and 1 AM. Good thing I enjoy what I'm doing. I'm just hoping some people decide to buy window coverings between the hours of 8 and midnight or I'm going to have a hard time staying awake!! I'm guessing that the last time I had a day to stay home (or just do whatever I wanted) was sometime in early October. Maybe. No Christmas tree this year. No cookies (yet). No time.

I ran just 5 miles this morning after spending an hour shoveling. The running was difficult, especially on the hills. And the shoveling took longer than I bargained for. I'm guessing I have close to 100% more driveway than I used to have and a retaining wall along one side so I had to carry the snow to the front yard.

I called someone last week to change the addess on one of my accounts. I got 3 confirmation letters yesterday (it affected 3 accounts). Meadow got spelled Medow and Drive got spelled Dive. Guess I'll be making another call.

Well, I just washed a load of workout clothes. Better get them hung up.

Have a wonderful week.

Happy 80th birthday (yesterday) to the best dad in the world. Love you. : )

1 comment:

Cheap Runescape Gold said...

Fantastic formula! We have started creating my personal laundry detergent just lately - and also find it irresistible * but don't possess a pretreatment bottle of spray - They're Straightforward elements and i am planning to give this a test!!! Appreciate your putting up this!
Runescape Money


cheap Diablo 3 gold