Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Round and Round and Round

I made it to the indoor track last night. First time all year. First quality workout since August 2010. I felt so good about keeping up with Woo and Aaron Nepstad, and then Woo said he was having an off night. : ( I ran 12 x 400 and I think that's about what others were doing too. I asked Woo how fast the first couple were (I discovered the watch I wore doesn't have a lap button) and they were both 1:35. I have a ways to go. I used to do my 400's in about 1:24, 1:25 on average. But it was a good start. 7 miles total. 6 miles outdoors in the morning. It was a good turnout at the track. I'm sure I'll miss a few, but spotted were ... Woo, 6 Nepstads, Dave, Jim, Emily, Sue, Cathy, Millie, Mike, Peter, Shane, Amber, Adam, Adam. Here's a couple of us at the bitter end (me, Woo, Peter, Mike).


I've baked all the cookies that I probably have time to bake. Hoping Matt and I can make lefse on Friday. Yesterday I made Apricot Fold-ups ...


and finished up my cutouts.


For Sunday's Lace-Up meeting, I made chocolate chip and pumpkin cream-cheese filled.


We still need volunteers and lots of runners for Lace-Up (Feb 12). Lots more info on the website.

Weird dreams last night ... dreamed that my car burst into flames, and that I was back in my old house (after the new owners had taken possession) and got caught. Strange.

Need any window coverings? I'm working 4 'til midnight. Stop by!!

Well, gotta get moving. Have a super day!!

No comments: