Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday Frenzy

Don't have splits on my GPS for yesterday. Well, not really. I still had it set for 1/4 mile splits from Tuesday and don't feel like doing the math. 1 mile was 6:45, 2 miles was 13:45 and the finish was 21:07. Good enough.

I'm soon off to St. Cloud. Yippee!! The women's race team is having an end-of-season dinner at Ciatti's. Then it's off to Rick's cabin. Weather sounds perfect.

Monthly social get-togethers for runners & others: Second Tuesday of the month, 6:00 at Beetles on 2nd St SW, just west of 52. No running required. Bring your friends, families.

Rochester Half Marathon shirts have been printed. I need to pick them up in Kasson and get them delivered or mailed. Should happen next week. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE. It's been quite a project.

I got one load of Basil Tomatoes canned yesterday morning. Start with 10 pounds of tomatoes (I used Romas) ...

then cook them ...

then process them.


I had lunch with Jean and Julie yesterday on Julie's terrace. She lives in the condos in the old City Hall. It's such a grand old building. Lots of marble and very high ceilings. We got sandwiches at City Market. They're always delicious.


I had a #2. Turkey on Ciabatta.



See you Sunday!

No comments: