Wednesday, September 9, 2009

9/9/09 9:09

It's 9/9/09 today and I thought I'd post this at 9:09 as well. Just for fun. :-)

Morning workout: 2 mile warm-up. 12 x 1/4 mile. 1:27 1:24 1:22 1:23 1:24 1:23 1:25 1:24 1:27 1:24 1:26 1:24 Kept running until I had 15.04 miles in. Good workout. Love this weather. I'm planning to swim at the Rec Center from 9 to 10 this evening. Wish they had adult lap swim a little bit earlier in the evening. (The Y pool is closed for a couple of weeks.)

Peg Arnold reports that Running Room still needs help at the City of Lakes 25K water stop on Sunday in Minneapolis. (I'm running it.) If you can help out, please email her.

Check out the revamped MDRA (Minnesota Distance Running Association) website. Very much improved!!


I made 2 batches of plum jam ...

this evening with Justin Murray's plums.

It's quite delicious. Thank you again Justin for the plums!!

I made this little pumpkin bear as a thank you gift this afternoon.


Just pulled the last sheet of cookies out of the oven. They smell sooooo good! I used Ghirardelli chocolate. The chips are really big and flat.


Well, I guess I better get ready to swim. Good night!!

No comments: