Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Too Busy for Words

Oh my. So tired. I slept for 3 hours last night. Woke up at 1:30 and couldn't get back to sleep. Which certainly left me dragging today. Got on the Stairmaster for an hour before my FIRST job. Then started training at JCPenney. So much to learn. Then moved a few loads to my rental house.


I've been given the weekend of 11/12 and 11/13 off so I can move which is wonderful, as I am supposed to be free to work all weekends. If you're available to help (I'm thinking we'll start the afternoon of the 12th, after the Gamehaven race), please let me know. It's greatly appreciated. Starting another job, getting ready to go to NYC to run a marathon (totally unprepared), moving, family staying with me for a couple months while undergoing surgery, ... it's overwhelming. And in the middle of all this, I'll turn 51.

Congrations to the Strain family on the birth of Ellis on Sunday morning. Dan gave me permission to post this.


Now Dan and Heidi have "My Three Sons". Remember that show??

Here are my nephew and niece in their Halloween costumes yesterday. SO CUTE.


Well, I'm still really dragging but I should try to get a little more done before I collapse.

Good night.

1 comment:

Cheap Diablo 3 gold said...

Awesome. I always benefit from the interviews. Thank you for having one of these blog site