Saturday, November 26, 2011

So Much To Do, So Little Time

I've been workint A LOT lately, and that leaves little time for blogging. None, really if my priorities were 100% right. But I'll put a little post out there so you know I'm alive. If you're my Facebook friend, you do get an occasional update though.

I just looked through the photos I've taken recently and there aren't many. I didn't even take any over Thanksgiving except this one last night of Matt in his "ugliest holiday sweater" for his Hear and Now holiday performance next weekend. It was a Salvation Army "find", in the women's section.


As you can see from the photo above, the house is liveable now. I still need to hang some things on the wall an do something with a bunch of boxes in the lower level, but liveable is good. And I could find everything I needed in the kitchen to make a Thanksgiving dinner, so that was good (turkey, stuffing, gravy, mashed potatoes, rolls, Brussels Sprouts). And it was good. My fave ... the Brussels Sprouts. I'm not a gravy eater and the rest tasted pretty much like it always does. : )

My stepmom's surgery went very well and she is recovering at cardiac rehab and will probably be released (to come back to my house) next week. Her son David and his family came up from the Des Moines area last weekend and dad took us out to eat. It was nice to see them. The girls are getting so big.

Ellen and I
I've been running most days, or getting on the Stairmaster, but haven't been to the pool or gym in about 3 weeks (before the NYC marathon). I have to work 9 to 5 today so won't make OSS, but hope to get a longish run in Sunday morning before/with OSS (Dunn Bros. north at 8:00.

Well, I better get busy. The times is getting away from me AGAIN.

Toodles ...............

No comments: