Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Congratulations to team 'Ragnar? I Thought You Said Ray's Bar!' on their third place award! Look for an article from Craig Weckwerth (yellow shirt, kneeling) in the December issue of RTC News.


I just found out today that early registration for Running Room's Resolution Run (Jan. 1, 2009) ends tomorrow, October 1. Early fee is $25. Register online today!! Includes the jacket pictured above with: zip-off sleeves, vented mesh back, zippered pockets. I've already registered.

Mike Schmitt passed along this hourly forecast for TCM on Sunday. Let's hope it holds true. I've not been feeling quite right for the past couple of weeks. I don't know what the weekend will bring. Have to wait and see, I guess.

A record 158 hits for my blog yesterday. :-)

Thought for the day: "Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there." --Will Rogers

Have a good one!

No comments: