Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Third Annual 100K for Kids

Tonight (Tuesday, August 19) will be the 3rd Annual 100K for Kids.

I will start my run at the Rochester Athletic Club at midnight. I will run 59 miles on treadmill(s) there and then finish the trek with a 3.4 mile run to the Boys and Girls Club to complete the 62.4 miles or 100K. Over the past 2 years I have raised $30K. My hope this year is to raise $20K to get me half way to my goal of $100K.

If you would like to support me in this you can donate on line at http://www.bgclubroch.org/. There is a write up on the run along the left hand side of the page with a link to donate. In the notes field please write that this is for my run. Also, if you are a new donor – your dollars are matched 100% by Andy Chafoulias!

People can come and see me at the RAC where I will be probably from midnight until noon. If they come before 5 am they will find a cell phone number to call in the door so someone can let them in. Anyone who brings me a donation of $10 or more will get a 100K for Kids Tshirt. They don’t even have to run.

Thanks for helping me make kids GREAT!

Judy

No comments: