Sunday, July 6, 2008

From Joann Johnson: The MS Tram this year will start on July 20. It is a bike ride fund raiser for the multiple sclerosis society. This will be year number 19 for me as a rider. The funds raised go to the MS Society to sponsor research and help MS patients who suffer with the disease. As you know, this is the disease that Dennis (Joann's husband) has had for a long time.

If you want to contribute to this campaign you can get a check to me that is made out to the MS Society. My address is 1536 10th Ave. N.E. Rochester Minn. 55906. I will bring the contributions when we go to the start in Grand Rapids on July 20.

TC10 registration opens tomorrow, Monday. See the July 3 post for the registration link. I believe it's now online only and is a lottery.

Good turnout for the first marathon training run at the RAC considering it's a holiday weekend and there were races on Friday. 10 miles. I ran too hard and was trashed at the end, so today was an off day. Thank yo to Julie Yost Minnich (center of the collage) for being our water stop volunteer. Julie is having a baby in November!!


My dad is here from Florida and we had a golden wedding anniversary get-together to attend, 2 miles from the SD border so we spend about 8 1/2 hours in the car yesterday. Today called for a nap.

Hope your week is a great one! Talk at you later.

No comments: