Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Never Alone

I continue to get amazing emails from people who read my blog, sending their condolences regarding Paul Melby. They are all so very much welcome and appreciated. We need to support Shelly and family now during these terribly difficult days and need to continue to do so in the weeks, months and even years ahead as she and the family face lives that have been forever changed.

I'm listening to my iPod as I reply to these emails, and once again Lady Antebellum's Never Alone popped up on my playlist. The lyrics were never more appropriate. I will again share them.

May the angels protect you
Trouble neglect you
And heaven accept you when its time to go home
May you always have plenty
The glass never empty
Know in your belly
You're never alone

May your tears come from laughing
You find friends worth having
With every year passing
They mean more than gold
May you win but stay humble
Smile more than grumble
And know when you stumble
You're never alone ...
 

No comments: