Monday, May 9, 2011

Cooking, Light

First ... I have a couple of snapshots from yesterday evening. It was a beautiful sky. These were taken on my way home from buying my new broom. :-)




Returned home from our monthly Cooking Light get together within the past hour. Another lovely evening. We were at Laura's house. This was the menu:

Wine Pam
Sangria Kathryn (recipe of your choice)
Artichoke, Spinach, and White Bean Dip (p. 177) Barbara
Carrot Cake (p. 172) Mary
Date and Almond Truffles (to go) (p. 134) Diane
Chipotle Pork Tacos (p. 74) Laura
Beets with Walnuts, Goat Cheese and Baby Greens (p. 130) Margo
Asparagus with Balsamic Tomatoes (p. 36) Renee

It was all delicious. I'm not sure what my favorite was ... probably the Artichoke, Spinach and White Bean Dip or the Sangria. Here's the pix ...
 

Tired. More tomorrow. Good night.

No comments: