Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Good Day

I had a good day today. I had a hard time getting going though. I went out and shoveled right when I got up. Turns out that probably was unnecessary as it looks like my neighbors didn't shovel and all their snow was gone. Oh well!! A bit of a strength workout. I almost didn't work out. I was feeling tired and my left hamstring is sore. So ... I got on my Stairmaster for an hour and a half and worked up a nice sweat. : ) Then off to job number two (JCPenney window coverings). At times it was pretty slow, but about a half an hour before my shift was up, a couple of customers that I've been working with for a few weeks came back to finalize their window coverings. They live in SW Rochester and have 11' ceilings and some 10' windows. This provided a bit of a challenge. Options for panels 120" long are limited, and ... their windows were 12' wide. BIG windows. We'd been discussing various options (they wanted traverse rods) and finally decided upon a solution. It was a fun project to work on, and they were nice people.

Running: 20.12 on Saturday, 7 on Sunday, 10 on Monday. Plus 8 hour shifts on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday made for tired legs today. I'm OFFICIALLY in taper mode for Napa Valley on March 4. : )

I've been putting in a little reading time the last few days. I'm reading Cutting for Stone. I'm really enjoying it. It's a long one though ... 650+ pages.

Well, that's about all I know. Enjoy your week.

2 comments:

Cheapest Diablo 3 gold said...

Positive it was a wonderful saturday and sunday!, Now i'm pleased in your case!, your current attire is georgeous!

Diablo 3 Gold said...

in a comfortable environment, we sleep well and will have the effort to do other things better.