Saturday, January 14, 2012

Same Old, Same Old

Again my apologies for the lack of posts. There just isn't much to post about. Still working weekends, which limits my time to spend with friends. After work today, I was able to celebrate Laura's big accomplishment ... earning her Master's degree ... with a fun potluck at her house. It was very enjoyable and relaxing. And delicious of course, as all potlucks are! Tomorrow I work all day, then have a Lace-Up Against Breast Cancer meeting in the evening. Then I think I'll make the green beans and potatoes with pesto that I didn't make for today's potluck (too tired ... made brownies instead) 'cuz I work 9 AM to 10 PM Monday, so it's not going to happen that day. Such is life.

I'll try to get around to posting last Monday's Cooking Light photos soon. Just haven't had the time though they are on Facebook. Now I'm posting on my laptop and the photos are on my desktop but I'm too lazy to get up and do anything about it. : )

Haven't run the last 3 days. I'm a wimp. It's been dark, cold, windy and slippery at the time I've been able to run (early AM before the sun comes up) so I've done 2 hours on the Stairmaster each day. Tomorrow I'm determined to run. Last "long run" before Ocala next weekend.

Congrats to our 2012 Olympic marathon team. I hope they do well, and stay healthy, and represent the U.S. well in London this summer. I enjoy Olympic years, whether it's summer or winter.

Well, that's all I know. I'll try try to check back in a little more often.

Take care.

No comments: