Sunday, January 15, 2012

PSD

Today at JCPenney, employees were able to purchase all the clearance merchandise they wanted ... for 50% off. PRETTY SWEET DEAL (thus ... PSD)!! So this is what I found ...




$7.49 each. I love a bargain! This last knit grey one looks like it's got some big black spots on it. Not. The spots are on my camera lens. : ( I picked up a couple of fun little purses too. The black one has fabric flowers all over one size. They're so fun!! I should have looked through the shoes. Ran out of time.

13.02 mile run this morning. 8 hour day at job #2. (Haven't had a day off since 1/1. Looking forward to Thursday ... a day off, and off to Ocala, FL for the marathon!) Then it was off to a Lace-Up Against Breast Cancer meeting. Then supper. More pix next post. Good night ... [yawn] ...

No comments: