Thursday, May 17, 2012

So long, farewell ...

I guess I could have entitled this post "Firsts and Lasts" as well. Yesterday, I got a pedicure for the first time ... on the last day in Rochester. What a treat! I could get used to this! Thank you Jean and Amy for the pampering. So now my feet are sandal-ready. :-) Also taking place for the first time on the last day, a meal at Roscoe's on 4th. As I was sitting there eating I thought this is Roscoe's Rootbeer and Ribs and I'm eating neither ... my bad. But it was very good. I had a BBQ pork sandwich on a multigrain bun (BIG sandwich) and Diet Coke. Delish. I also went to the track, and ran on the Mayowood trail, for the last time. A beautiful, beautiful day on a beautiful trail. I will definitely miss the running in Rochester ... I do enjoy the hills and in the valley where my new home will be (Visalia, CA) it's flat as a pancake. Hills aren't far away though. And the Sierra Nevada mountain range can be seem from town. I'll also miss picking black cap raspberries and making jam, biking the county roads I've come to know and enjoy, but most of all, my friends. Hoping we can keep in touch through this blog, email, phone, Facebook and best of all, visits ... both here and there.

So as they say in the Sound of Music ... so long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye.

2 comments:

Runescape Gold said...

Very nice indeed! Thanks for this!

Top Movie Trailers said...

Thanks for the information. I really enjoyed, I would like get more information about this,because is very beautiful, thanks for sharing Smoking Effects.