Monday, April 2, 2012

Not much ...

Not much new and noteworthy. Just runnin' and workin', workin' and runnin'. Since last Tuesday ...

Running: 10 miles Wednesday (including 12 x 1/4 mile), 10 miles Thursday morning, 6 miles Thursday evening at Team R.E.D.


Sonja, Gwen, me

New member Monica Morey
Friday, 6 miles and lifted. Saturday, 21 miles. Sunday, 5 miles. Monday, 10 miles this morning and lifted and 5 miles this evening @ Wildwood Sports Bar with the Manic Monday crew. Guess what? The Virginia bluebells are already in bloom on the Mayowood bike path. A whole month ahead of schedule. Anyway, needless to say, my legs are tired. 41 miles since Saturday morning alone.

Other than running, working. I work Monday through Sunday, so "weekend" doesn't mean much and actually that's when I put in the most hours.

I had the afternoon off today, so I made the most of it. Ran errands, several loads of laundry, paid bills, hauled recycling and trash (and saved another $34! .... yadda, yadda, yadda.

Tomorrow evening, going to the Hunger Games with friends. The premise of the story doesn't have me too excited but so many people are wild about the book and/or movie that I'm willing to give it a try.

Finished reading Born to Run (thank you Bri) and am now reading The Bucolic Plague (thank you Sheila ... very funny ... about two "gentlemen farmers" from New York City that bought a million dollar mansion/farm.) And Lucy loaned me a few more books, so I'm set for reading material for the time being.

That's all that's new. Have a great week.

No comments: