Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It's All About Running

That's about all I have to share today ... running stuff. I ran this morning at 6:00 putting in three loops around Silver Lake before meeting up with the others. Running were: me, Meredith, Millie, Mike, Melby, Dom Trom and Tom. That's got a certain ring to it! We met at Glynner's Pub and ran Mike home and then looped around the Elton Hills area area after I got us slightly lost. :-) All good, though. We got in slightly under 6 miles. 12.00 total for me.



I renewed my USATF license in order to run with the River Runners women's race team. Tom O' is looking to put together a Team R.E.D. race team. Yahoo!! I sure hope they do. Read more about it on the Team R.E.D. blog.

Anyone interested in doing a morning (indoor) track workout? The University Center fieldhouse opens at 6:00 AM. I'd like to do my speedwork at that time of day. I don't like dodging all the kids, and others, on the track in the evenings. Anyway, if you're interested, please let me know.

MTCM registration opens at 7:00 AM on Wed 2/2. Seems weird that we're having to plan fall marathons already. I'm thinking pretty seriously about running NY this year. I have an automatic entry based on time and have until April 30 to register. $196. Ouch.

Supper?? A salad and split pea soup with a new bread from Great Harvest. (Had to stop there on the way home this morning.) Cranberry almond. It's very good.


Good night.

No comments: