Thursday, July 2, 2009

Purging ...

Yup. I was in the mood to purge this house of "stuff" today. So that's what I did. Cleaned, sorted and purged for 7.5 hours, beginning at 4:57 AM when I woke up. It felt GREAT. Went through lots of old papers in the office, washed all the floors, cleaned bathrooms, cleaned the kitchen sink and wiped down the cabinets, cleaned closets, trimmed the hedge by the garage, weeded, trimmed trees, yadda, yadda, yadda ... The trash container and recycling container are both full today and yesterday was trash day! I'm REALLY happy when the house is clean and organized. I just wish it could stay that way.

About 1:00, I went for a bike ride. 32 miles. Salem Corners, south to Rock Dell and about a mile past MN30. It's STILL windy. I wish we'd have a still day one of these days. I'm off to T.N.T. (Thursday Night Triathlon) shortly. I made cookies for them. 5 dozen M&M/chocolate chip. They turned out perfect today. Chewy, but not flat. :-) I'm gonna sleep like a baby tonight ...

What's on the docket for tomorrow? The garage. :-) And picking more peas at the garden. And making cookies for Saturday's races in Stewartville. Maybe I'll pick some more strawberries, too.
To be continued, after TNT ...

No comments: